Website Worksters, Inc.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Worksters, Inc. provides technical and scientific support to government clients working in High Performance Computing (HPC) among other technical disciplines. Our company is looking for a HPC Linux System Administrator to join Worksters, Inc. in beautiful Monterey, California. Current Secret Clearance is preferred and, due to the nature of our client base, only U.S. Citizens will be considered. If your experience is relevant to the requirements below and you would enjoy working in Monterey, then please apply!
• College degree in a related discipline preferred CompTIA Security+ certification or higher
• Current Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) credentials.
• 4+ years’ experience with:
- Virtualization technologies and processes in support of UNIX/Linux-type operating systems
- Red Hat Linux administration, including system design, configuration,
maintenance, upgrade and administration
- Linux/UNIX troubleshooting procedures, and user interfaces
- Setting up benchmark tests to monitor system stability for determining methods to optimize and tune Linux systems and virtualization performance
- Writing comprehensive technical documentation targeted at various reader levels including users, operators, and system analysts
- Monitoring, reviewing, and implementing security problems reports
- Security hardening of computer systems and investigating security problems
• 2+ years’ experience with:
- Virtual operating systems and components. (e.g., vSphere, and vCenter Server)
- Current Security concepts and software
- Automated policy configuration
- Working at the system level with the main components of cluster computers and associated peripherals; differentiating between hardware and software problems on such systems
• 3+ years’ experience supporting:
- VMWare in a Linux production environment
- Administering / engineering Unix / Linux in support of virtualized environments
- Must be U.S. Citizen
- Must pass background check
- Current Secret clearance preferred.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Vacation
Worksters, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a policy of assuring that all applicants for employment are recruited, hired and assigned on the basis of qualifications and merit without discrimination based on any protected classification, including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, handicap, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.