Website The Dreamer Group
The Deamer Group is currently in search of a stellar Program Director for a Nonprofit focused on Senior Care in Monterey County, CA. Qualified
candidates must submit a resume for consideration.
Please review the full description for details.
The Program Director leads and is accountable for the success, growth, and sustainability of a program in Monterey County that focuses on helping seniors achieve the goal of retaining their independence and lifestyle of their former years.
The organization’s program helps aging community members stay in their chosen residence while ensuring affordability and combating social isolation.
The Program Director will work directly with home providers (owners and renters) and those seeking housing, including resident site visits across Monterey County. This person must be comfortable engaging with a diverse set of individuals, cultures, and circumstances. Fluency in Spanish is required. This opportunity requires flexibility in hours, including some evening and weekend work. Currently, one day per week
will be set aside for site visits or in-person intake interviews, which will increase over time.
· Helping set and achieve goals and objectives.
· Direct management and cultivation of staff.
· Develop and implement and outreach plan to promote the program within the community and secure additional program participants.
· Lead the matching and home sharing process for a portfolio of program
participants. Conduct interviews, home visits, background and reference checks, and moderating lease agreements.
· Conduct follow up mediation services as needed.
· Utilize social media and new online outlets to conduct outreach to engage with current and prospective partners and participants.
· Track and analyze program data to determine best practices and areas of improvement.
· Contribute to donor cultivation, proposal development and reporting.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience.
· 5 – 7 years of program management, sales, or fundraising experience.
· Bilingual (Spanish)
· Live within or have extensive contacts in Monterey County, particularly older adults, elected leaders, and the nonprofit community.
· Must have own or have access to a vehicle and maintain car insurance.
· Proven track record of meeting goals, building partnerships, and securing funding/achieving sales quotas.
· Strong active listening skills, empathy, and cross-cultural understanding.
· Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
· Ability to manage competing priorities.