STIIIZY Budtender– Marina, CA.- job post
IGS Solutions LLC
3170 Del Monte Boulevard, Marina, CA 93933
$16 an hour – Part-time
5 Open Positions Available
Full Job Description
At IGS, our mission is clear: To provide the ultimate one-stop shop cannabis experience by offering exceptional customer service and diversified products. We strive to build long-term customer loyalty. Influence; Motivate desired actions in others by modeling the way, Inspire; Empower those around you through positive teamwork, accountability, and trust, Innovate; Drive creativity and resourcefulness through courageous problem-solving. We’re building a consumer-centric organization that is focused on sharing the transformational potential of cannabis with the world
We recognize that employees are at the core of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity.
Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible growth. If you are interested in building global STIIIZY and Authentic brands, scaling a business, and working in a values-driven environment, we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, the Budtender is our greatest brand ambassador and a key role within our organization. The Budtenders is exceptional at creating intentional customer experiences and creating community by developing authentic relationships with our customers. Our Budtenders are thoughtful, curious, good people that ensure STIIIZY’s success by imparting cannabis wisdom and achieving business goals.
The Budtenders seek information, knowledge, and feedback. You understand customer service and ask great questions to uncover customer intentions in order to provide a personalized shopping experience. You demonstrate high levels of integrity and personal responsibility. The Budtender’s superpower is creating elevated experiences. Some would call you a trailblazer – you aren’t afraid of taking risks or dealing with ambiguity. You see the immense value in our retail locations as billboards for the brand and take pride in acting as a brand ambassador inside and outside the store to ensure STIIIZY and Authentic success within the recreational cannabis landscape.
- Create intentional experiences for STIIIZY and Authentic customers by building authentic relationships and appropriately determining needs
- Successfully drive sales by educating on the STIIIZY and Authentic brand and products
- Demonstrate a high level of cannabis knowledge and curate experiences that go above and beyond expectations
- Successfully achieve sales goals and business metrics
- Seek opportunities to contribute to and improve business results on a daily basis
- Participate in community events and act as a strong brand ambassador inside and outside the store
- Support with inventory management and practice proper section ownership to ensure customers have access to the right stock to drive sales
- Support with completing all tasks and duties within the store architecture, as assigned
- Adhere to all company training and operational standards and procedures (education, merchandising, cleanliness, security, checklists, etc.)
- Ensure you are aware of all company communication, rollouts, directives, and procedures
- Abide by all company policies and programs, ensuring compliance
- Adhere to all legislative requirements of cannabis retailers, including federal, state, and BCC legislation
- Complete tasks as assigned by the General Manager, Assistant Manager, (Store Manager if applicable), and Leads
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1-3 years customer service experience, retail is preferred
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills
- You are passionate about cannabis and are excited to bring it to market for recreational/medicinal purposes
- You are open to feedback and coaching
- You demonstrate high levels of integrity and personal responsibility
- You are trustworthy and customer-oriented
- Bonus points if you’ve worked in a regulated environment before
- Comfortable working variable shifts, including evenings and weekends
- Comfortable lifting and unpacking boxes that may weigh 5-30 lbs
- Bonus points if you’ve worked in a regulated environment before
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Monday to Friday
Due to Covid-19, we are doing everything we can to keep our team and customers safe. This means individual offices or widely spaced workstations. We also provide extra masks, shields, hand sanitizer, and gloves as needed. We are an essential business and
- Per BCC guidelines, all employees must be at least 21 years of age, do you fit that requirement?
- This is a part-time position. We don’t offer vacation time or benefits for part-time status. Are you comfortable with this?
- You may be asked to work overtime, weekends, and holidays. You must have at least four days of open availability (two days must be a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday). Please note that since this is a retail job; there are a higher number of shifts to fill during the evenings (pm shifts start between 1:30pm-3:30pm) and weekends. Is this something you are comfortable with?
- Are you comfortable with all duties just mentioned?
- What is your preferred learning style?
- Have you previously worked for the Shryne Group or any of its subsidiaries (Blaze, KDM, JSource, JBTB, etc…)? If yes, what location were you at? What was your job title? What were your estimated dates of employment? Why did you leave?
- Please provide a good phone number to reach you.
- Please provide a good email address to reach you.
- Why are you interested in working here?
- We offer a thorough and robust training program that will be conducted at the store in Marina. You will be required to attend this training for 3 days. Are you able to commit to this?
Work Location: One location