Website MONTEREY PENINSULA COUNTRY CLUB
Join our dynamic, energetic and service-oriented team!
Monterey Peninsula Country Club is a members-only Club focused on exceeding the expectations of every member, every time. MPCC employs hard-working individuals in the areas of Food & Beverage, Culinary, Golf Operations, Maintenance, Golf Course Care and Administration. We offer full-time, part-time, and on-call employment options with competitive compensation, attractive benefit packages and recognition programs.
Shifts for all positions may include mornings and evenings, weekends, and holidays.
If you do not see an open position that matches your qualifications at this time please create a candidate profile by selecting “Create Account” on the right-hand side to be considered for future openings
$18.00 – $19.00 Hourly
Don’t miss this opportunity!
We are seeking a Houseperson with a dynamic hospitality driven attitude to join our facilities team!
For nearly 100 years Monterey Peninsula Country Club has catered to a diverse Membership of more than 1,100 Members. We provide dining in five outlets amongst the Club House, Golf House, and two 18-hole golf courses.
As a Houseperson at Monterey Peninsula Country Club, we will ask you to:
- Clean and maintain all public spaces
- Check carts/caddies for proper supplies, neatness, cleanliness, and mechanical problems. Correct any deficiencies.
- Periodically washing and clean floors, walls, windows, and furniture surfaces.
- Clean public areas/bathrooms, restaurants, offices, and service areas using designated checklists. Ensure that cleanliness and condition of each area meets designated standards. Correct any relayed or sighted deficiencies.
- Check supply levels in storage closets. Complete requisition for additional supplies needed and submit to manager/supervisor.
- Follow through on any additions or changes to the assignment sheets as they arise throughout the shift.
- Help to always maintain facilities and equipment in good condition. Report equipment deficiencies to supervisor timely.
- Complete daily task list timely, noting all items completed. Notify manager of areas not completed.
- Ensure all services to members are provided in a highly professional and efficient manner with strong attention to detail.
What we will provide you
- An excellent benefits package that includes free healthcare for full time employees.
- Pay that rewards you for great performance,
- A beautiful place to work where the members treat you like family.
- The ability to play golf on our world class golf courses.
- A work environment that is not subject to tourism or significant seasonal downturns.
What we will need from you:
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule with holiday, weekday, and weekend availability.
- Ability to work a primarily PM schedule from approximately 2 pm – 10 pm
- A valid drivers license with a clean motor vehicle record.
- Ability to be reliable, responsible, and able to work well under pressure.
- Ability to read, understand and carry out written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to work independently.
We hope this all sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for. If so, we welcome you to apply!