Website Global Connections Employment
Helping people throughout life’s journey
GCE – Global Connections to Employment is excited to offer IT career opportunities within our fast growing organization. Our mission – “Helping people throughout life’s journey” and the vision to be the trusted partner for improving the quality of life in the communities we serve. GCE serves to help people with disabilities find meaningful employment within multiple service lines in 16 states. GCE IT teams maintain more than 73 government and commercial contracts and we has been honored with numerous awards for service excellence and supporting employee morale.
Our IT team is a primary federal contractor for Department of Defense agencies where our focus is on identity management and software development credentialing, and personnel security and benefits.
Performs business and data requirements gathering and data analysis tasks. Works directly with internal customers to understand the business environment and needs. Identifies and documents relevant data design, process and specification issues. Understands business context and problems and communicates them clearly in written and oral format. Works with the business users to understand and document the functionality requirements. Understands fundamental concepts, processes, practices, and procedures of the specific professional or technical assignment or in specialty area. Performs complex tasks where and learns to apply training to practice. Uses established procedures and works independently in support of objectives.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Degree Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Years of Experience: 14+ years in data analysis.
- Proficiency Level Required with MS Office Products: advanced.
- Experience with one or more of the following: PL/SQL, Stored
- Procedures, SAS, R, Phython, Java.
- Excellent conceptual, analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong collaboration skills to work with a diverse set of roles and responsibilities across business and IT.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with and influence team members at all levels.
- Work well on a team and individually with the ability to plan and schedule activities to accomplish objectives in dynamic environment.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for a public trust clearance or higher.
U. S. Citizenship required per government contract.
Some travel may be required, up to 10% of the time. The travel may be local or national and may be by car, rail, or air.