Website FUJIFILM Ultra Pure Solutions
click on link to apply
FUJIFILM Ultra-Pure Solutions, a global leader in chemical solutions for the semiconductor manufacturing industry, has an exciting opportunity at our Castroville, CA facility for a Senior Accountant!
- Perform month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial close ensuring accuracy and compatibility with Accounting standards
- Assist in the development and analysis of the fiscal year operating budget
- Prepare fiscal year standard costs for manufactured items based on sales plan and operating budget
- Analyze general ledger journal entries verifying the accuracy of recorded accounting transactions
- Prepare periodic balance sheet account reconciliations. Maintain and/or reconcile accounting subsidiary ledgers to the general ledger (AR, AP, fixed assets, inventory, prepaid accounts, accrued liabilities, etc.)
- Prepares bi-weekly payroll journal entry, audit schedules for auditors, and monthly, quarterly and annual state sales and use tax
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- BS Finance/Accounting
- 5 – 7 years in Accounting or a related field.
- MBA or CPA a plus
- Working experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Organization, accuracy, attention to detail, ability to analyze data and provide solutions.
- Strong computer skills in PC and midrange environments
- Knowledge of accounting principles, procedures and application
- Ability to work independently and meet all required deadlines
- Ability to work well with others at all levels of the organization
- Experience with RLA software or SAP a plus
- This is a safety-sensitive position that requires candidates to successfully pass a post-offer drug screening prior to employment. One of the essential job functions is the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
MENTAL & EMOTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Resilience – Adapting well in the face of workplace stressors, the ability to work effectively and efficiently in high stress and conflict situations, the ability to remain poised under all circumstances, the ability to maintain regular attendance and be punctual.
- Communication – The ability to successfully and professionally express and exchange ideas and meanings with all levels of employees in the organization, the ability to interact appropriately with a variety of individuals including customers/clients, the ability to work as an integral part of a team, ability to interact effectively with people in a positive manner that engenders confidence and trust.
- Reasoning and decision-making – The ability to understand, remember and follow verbal and written instructions, the ability to reason logically and make sound decisions.
- Comprehension – The ability to complete tasks without direct supervision, the ability to simultaneously address multiple complete problems.
- Organizational skills – Ability to multitask without loss of efficiency or accuracy, the ability to work and sustain attention with distractions and interruptions, the ability to perform in situations requiring speed, deadlines or productivity quotas.
Legal Disclaimer:FUJIFILM Electronic Materials is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.view full text