Website 1st Capital Bank
Cultivating Thriving Communities
Reports to: Director Branch Strategy & Operations
FLSA Status: Exempt
Responsible for the management of Treasury Services products, applications, and operating platform. Responsible for the management, development and training of the Treasury Services team. Responds to and
supports Treasury Services referrals and inquires for Retail and Commercial business segments in partnership with relationship managers. May work directly with Relationship Managers and Directors to increase sales opportunities and cash management products. Proactively work with peers and management to build an effective strategic operational environment maximizing efficient processes and procedures. Examples of Treasury Services products are, but not limited to: Online Banking, Bill Pay, Positive Pay, Remote Deposit Capture, Mobile Banking, Money/Wire transfer and ACH payment systems, Lockbox.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports initiatives and treasury/cash management product support in growing the treasury/cash management business; coach direct reports and others in the planning efforts, manage results and accountability of operations.
- Responsible for working closely with relationship managers to define the client’s needs and quantify the benefits of services (both conceptual and product specific) to meet their business objectives while ensuring products support the client’s requests.
- Facilitate the implementation and/or modification of new and existing services to maintain and fine tune the client’s treasury management system. Monitor industry trends and competitive practices, including the impact of technology and regulatory and legislative changes on products and services.
- Track and report services volume and pipeline activity in an accurate, timely manner and in accordance with bank/regulatory guidelines.
- Prepare periodic production reporting for assigned area and work functions.
- Prepare for regulators exams; respond to internal and external auditors.
- Collaborate with management operations team that provide support to the bank’s corporate, commercial and retail markets.
- Demonstrate compliance with all bank regulations for assigned job functions and applies to designated job responsibilities – knowledge may be gained through coursework and on-the-job training. Keeps up to date on regulation changes.
- Follows all Bank policies and procedures, compliance regulations, and completes all required annual or job-specific training.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Bank’s written policies and procedures regarding Bank Secrecy Act, Regulation CC, Regulation E, Bank Security and other regulations as applicable to this job description.
- Develop and document procedures. Update existing procedures as necessary to mirror department practices.
- Collaborate and plan with peer management in operational areas to ensure proper production coverage and staffing.
- Requires 5+ years of work experience in banking or a credit union environment.
- Requires 3+ years of experience in treasury services management, service and support.
- Requires 2+ years of experience managing and developing others and ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Ability to coach and mentor associates in learning the skills required for their position.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of bank payment systems, cash management and treasury products, competitive practices and the impact of technology, regulatory, and legislative changes on
services offered by commercial banks and other financial providers.
- Knowledge of implications of federal, state, and local regulations affecting treasury management activities.
- Proven ability to consistently provide excellent customer service; ability to coach and provide training and guidance to direct reports to provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving, customer service, organizational, and interpersonal skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required to develop and present effective proposals.
- Proficient in word processing applications, spreadsheet, and industry specific software applications.
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Employee frequently is required to sit for prolonged periods. Employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee IS occasionally exposed to the risk of electrical shock.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
To apply for a career with 1st Capital Bank, you’ll need to complete an employment application. Please email your application, resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Click HERE for Application.