Meta Career Connections - Fellows
Welcome to Facebook/Meta Career Connections!
Looking for a summer internship that pays competitively? Want to develop digital marketing skills and beyond? Curious to learn about how to succeed in the workplace from a Facebook/Meta employee? Career Connections can help!
Facebook/Meta, in partnership with the Monterey County Workforce Development Board, is currently recruiting interns for Summer 2022 Fellowship Opportunities (July 5th-August 26th, 2022).
What is Career Connections?
Career Connections create jobs, train job seekers and support small businesses across the US. We connect and partner with businesses to create career opportunities in Digital Marketing for motivated young adults to increase digital mastery and economic mobility for all.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitively paid internship experience as a Career Connections Fellow for the summer of 2022 (Up to 14 weeks, with a paid wage of $18 per hour for up to 30 hours per week)
- Exclusive training on digital marketing, social media, and professional skills
- Access to a Facebook/Meta employee mentor
- Connection to local and national professional networks
- An opportunity to network, build career readiness and grow in confidence
Here’s who we are looking for:
- Motivated interns (ages 18-24)
- Applicants should have a demonstrated interest in a career in social media and digital marketing
- Interns who are legally authorized to work in the United States
Questions? Contact us!
Apply by May 13, 2022
Through Career Connections, we’ve changed the lives of hundreds of young adults and businesses. We look forward to reading your application! Let’s get started!