Website WINDSOR GARDENS CENTER RAHABILITATION dba Windsor Gardens of Salinas
Windsor Gardens Rehabilitation Center of Salinas is now hiring Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs)! Come join our winning team!
Exciting News – New Hiring Wages Just Announced.
Join our winning team. $38.00 to $42.17 Depending on experience.
PLUS get a $6,000 Welcome Bonus when hired full-time.
637 E Romie Ln, Salinas, CA 93901, USA
Who we are:
Windsor Cares – it’s more than a name! Windsor Gardens Rehabilitation Center of Salinas has a mission to consistently deliver high quality, person-centered care with dignity, respect, compassion and integrity. We strive to enrich and enhance every life we touch.
If you can answer YES, we’d be excited to meet you!
- Are you ready to join our topnotch clinical team?
- Do you value and promote teamwork?
- Are you committed to providing the highest quality patient care?
- Are you ready to join our facility in maintaining or attaining a 5-Star Quality Measures rating?
- Can you be committed to our mission to enrich and enhance every life we touch, both residents and team-members?
What makes us awesome:
- A talented and motivated group of individuals who all have the same goal in mind – making a difference in the lives of our residents and team
- Outstanding leadership support
- Clinical training and hands-on practical experience
- We provide exceptional and meaningful care and service to our residents, the team and the community we serve
- Culture of success driven by support
What you will do:
As a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) you will be in direct or indirect supervision of a Registered Nurse and provide professional nursing services according to policies and procedures. You will collaborate with your team, take vital information from residents, and delegate with facility staff, while maintaining a clean and safe environment for the residents and their families. You will be responsible to treat everyone with dignity, respect, compassion and integrity.
- Active and unencumbered California LVN License– New Grads Welcomed
- Successfully graduated from an approved and certified LVN program
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing practices, procedures, terminology, laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care
Would be great:
- Previous Nursing experience providing direct care to multiple residents
- Experience in Skilled Nursing environment desirable
- Experience with PCC
Windsor Cares for You!
- Competitive pay scale
- Great benefits – Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Dedicated and local leadership support
Grow with Windsor:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Clinical scholarships
- Continual education credits
- Attendance bonus programs
- Ongoing clinical & leadership training
*For a priority interview call/text me directly at:
*TO VIEW OTHER OPENINGS BY THIS EMPLOYER VIASIT THIS LINK: