WILDHORSE CAFE – DISHWASHER POSITION
- Washes, rinses, and sanitizes dishes, pots, pans, utensils, and small wares.
- Maintains cleanliness of floors, mats, drains, walls, and shelves in the kitchen area.
- Assists with kitchen deliveries including proper storage, organization, and rotation of products.
- Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required trainings and meetings.
- Follows and complies, or ensures compliance, with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Ability to follow directions and established procedures
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- A motivated, self-starter with a friendly attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively and work as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to stay organized and manage your time effectively
- Ability to stand, reach, walk, and bend for extended periods of time while working in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
- Experience preferred but not required
* * Please come to put an application in * *
Pay: $15.50 – $16.50 per hour
- Fast casual restaurant
Weekly day range:
Monday to Friday
Food Safety Certification (Preferred)