Website United Genetics
2 Open Positions –
(1) Part-time, temporary and (1) Full-time, permanent
The Logistics/Customer Service Associate is responsible for sales support and customer service activities for customers in designated regions. Responds promptly to customer inquiries and sales orders, and follows-up shipping orders & processing of orders through the warehouse.
Duties and responsibilities
• Communicate with Customers on delivery needs, monitor inbound seed flow, follow up on work orders, quality assurance progress and expedite delivery per customer requests.
• Support all sales managers to assess priority and manage resources to maximize output.
• Prepare all documents for domestic and international shipments. Coordinate to ensure timely delivery.
• Tracks shipments, provides proof-of-delivery, and files freight bills.
• Generate correspondence to secure additional customer information or resolve customer disputes.
• Coordinate requesting, packing and shipping of samples to send to customers.
• Issue credits per verified customer debits, internal management requests, or for billing error correction.
• Continuous data collection and reporting, including sales data, sampling data, customer profile/requirements and country profile/requirements
• Maintain files of all documentation.
• Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Educational Level and Focus:
High School Diploma or equivalent, AA Degree or Vocational Degree and/or have at least two years of customer service experience in an administration environment.
Educational Level and Focus: High School diploma
Skills and Abilities:
• Communicate effectively by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them at all times.
• Detail-oriented and multitasking abilities.
• Knowledge of: Microsoft Word; Microsoft Excel; Microsoft Outlook.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
Sitting at a computer terminal, standing, and use the telephone and computer for long periods of time. Working in an office environment with moderate noise levels and interruptions.