Turning Point of Central California, Inc. was founded in 1970. For over 50 years now, we have been transforming lives across the state of California. From Mental Health to Community Corrections, Children’s Services, Housing Programs, Recovery Services, Substance Abuse Disorders & more; we serve people in need. Our desire is to see individuals reach their full potential, and create lasting change that will stand the test of time.
POSITION: Job Developer 2/Case Manager V
PROGRAM: Silver Star WIOA
LOCATION: 344 Salinas Street, Suite 209 Salinas, CA 93901
HIRING MANAGER: Pearl Sanchez Zepeda, Program Director
PHONE: (831) 755-3240
BASE PAY: Class 140 ($22.89 – $30.12/hour)
STATUS: Full Time, Hourly, Non-Exempt
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS: Until Filled
Essential Job Duties:
1. Conducts searches for suitable job openings for participants.
2. Coordinates efficient and appropriate job placement.
3. Provides Work Experience site development.
4. Coordinates Work Experience placements.
5. Prepares Work Experience training agreements.
6. Oversees Work Experience progress.
7. Coordinates all Work Experience payroll transactions.
8. Assists participants with employment application and process.
9. Maintains a current listing of local job opportunities.
10. Provides case management services for assigned case load.
11. Represents the Youth Employment Program at the Offices for America’s Job Center.
12. Establishes rapport and maintains effective relationships with area businesses.
13. Conducts follow-up services.
14. Develops and maintains detailed knowledge of the local labor market.