Behavior Technician (Salinas/Monterey)
Tucci Learning Solutions Inc
$17 – $23 an hour – Part-time
- Paid training
- Health insurance
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Opportunities for advancement
- Flexible schedule
- Paid sick time
Full Job Description
We want YOU to join the TUCCi team!
- Do you have a passion to make a difference in children and/or adults with special needs?
- Are you in the psychology, healthcare, education, child development or a related field?
- Do you want to build a rewarding career helping others?
- Are you looking for a fun and fulfilling job with a strong support system and competitive pay?
Who we are!
Tucci Learning Solutions is a vibrant and growing organization with deep roots in the Central Coast of California and branches in several California counties, as well as several other states and countries.
For over 40 years we have designed and implemented non-coercive behavior programming in the communities we serve. TUCCi Team members benefit from the richness of our history and our commitment to be on the cutting edge of Applied Behavior Analysis implementation.
What position is available?
- Part-time position in Salinas and Monterey areas
What is your role?
- Work with learners implementing behavioral and instructional ABA based programs as designed by the BCBA in a school, home or community setting.
- Deliver instructional activities in a playful yet professional manner.
- Assist in group and individual activities with learners to provide instructional and behavioral programs.
- Collaborate with all team members in the implementation of behavioral programming that will promote the development of targeted competencies.
- Assist in constructing program materials as needed
- Record instructional and behavioral data
- Attend team meetings
- Follow a weekly work schedule as listed on scheduling software.
- Drive self to multiple work sites during the work day.
- Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
- Responds to communication from team members and office personnel in an acceptable time frame.
- Completes CLM Course of Study units.
- Interacts with CLM Coach regularly to ensure implementation of behavioral/instructional strategies that are presented in the Course of Study.
What’s required from you?
- [Minimum] High School diploma and background check with competency-based training, and in all cases, regular on-site supervision (demonstrated by performance-based assessments).
- [Preferred] Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Education.
[Preferred] Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) in good standing or willing to complete RBT certification within one year of employment. Supervision and training hours will be provided by an in-house Behavior Analyst. This will be followed by a formal assessment process.
- Reliable transportation required.
- A background check
- Negative TB test required
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay based on experience and qualifications
- Paid travel time and mileage
- Health Benefits for FT employees
- Cell-phone stipend
- In-house RBT certification
- In-house BCBA supervision and training for RBT recertification
- Flexible schedules
- Paid sick time
- Paid training time
- No-Cost supervision for Behavior Technicians/RBT enrolled in a BCBA or BCaBA program
- No-Cost Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – financial, personal, legal and family support
- Training and advancement opportunities