Website Tejido Collective
Shopping & Retail
TEJIDO SHOP works with small artisan communities in North and South America. We are a textile and accessories brand with the goal to promote sustainable employment and preserve the indigenous traditions of handmade textiles. Working with artisans in the regions of Cusco, Huancayo, and Lima Peru, creating beautiful natural fiber products that incorporate the skills of hand-looming, crochet, hanknitting, and use primarily plant based dyes.
Many of the products incorporate heritage designs and have been produced for centuries while other new concepts are taking a modern reinterpretation of old traditions. Including one of a kind, the groups we work with are typically family owned, fair trade cooperatives, or cottage industry businesses where the artisan works from their home. There is a vitality in the products with the beautiful colors, textures, and designs. The inspiration of the company is to continue to grow our artisan base, provide increasing employment, and preserve this amazing art form.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the priority.
- Assist customers in all aspects of total shopping fulfillment
- Determine customer needs based on personal features and other customer preference related factors;
- Demonstrate knowledge of store products and mission
- Retrieve additional merchandise for customers as requested.
- Perform these and other functions in an efficient manner
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality