Website Tehama Golf Club
Who are we?
Tehama, a Native American word which means, “Abundance of Nature,” combines awe-inspiring beauty, with rugged elegance, and exceptional golf.
Clint Eastwood began developing Tehāma Golf Club in 1997 in order to create an unparalleled golfing experience. A man who has dedicated his life to the arts, Tehāma Golf Club represents his commitment to the game of golf, the preservation of nature, and his passion to create unforgettable images.
The Line Cook assists the culinary team in providing four diamond standards of service and cooking for guests while practicing Tehama Golf Club policies and procedures. Prepares and cooks food with attention to cleanliness and sanitation, consistent quality standards and taste, timeliness and cost effectiveness. Maintains a clean, organized and safe work station.
Essential Job Functions:
- Set up station on the line as required.
- Prepare all food required for scheduled station and shift.
- Prepare nightly specials.
- Follow quality control and standards of excellence and professionalism on the line.
- Maintain quality and consistency of all food served.
- Safely and properly clean and use equipment including personal knives.
- Ensure station is set on time with the appropriate amount of food and supplies for the projected business.
- Assist in controlling food cost and monitoring waste.
- Production of food according to the ticket in a timely manner and in accordance with specifications.
- Must maintain a sense of urgency work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ensure quality control and standard of excellence and professionalism on the line.
- Ensure all foods are stored properly to include wrapped, labeled, and dated with expiration dates.
- Display work habits that promote accident prevention.
- Adhere to state, local, Food Safety, MSDS, OSHA and Health Department regulations.
- Remain knowledgeable of the proper taste and presentation of all menu items, in all stations
- Close stations including cleaning procedures
- Work off production sheets – Prep list for line stations
- Maintain a clean, neat and well-organized work area.
- Assist in receiving items and taking inventory.
- At least 1 year in equivalent position
What we offered:
- $500.00 signing bonus
- $20.00 per hour