Website Tehama Golf Club
Who are we?
Tehama, a Native American word which means, “Abundance of Nature,” combines awe-inspiring beauty, with rugged elegance, and exceptional golf.
Clint Eastwood began developing Tehāma Golf Club in 1997 in order to create an unparalleled golfing experience. A man who has dedicated his life to the arts, Tehāma Golf Club represents his commitment to the game of golf, the preservation of nature, and his passion to create unforgettable images.
The Line Cook assists the culinary team in providing four diamond standards of service and cooking for guests while practicing Tehama Golf Club policies and procedures. Prepares and cooks food with attention to cleanliness and sanitation, consistent quality standards and taste, timeliness and cost effectiveness. Maintains a clean, organized and safe work station.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to do manual labor
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Ability to work variable hours and weekends
- Ability to follow and learn from training
- Ability to operate all hand-held and walk-behind equipment
- Ability to learn and operate some smaller ride-on equipment
- Ability to drive scooters, cushmans, etc. in a safe manner. (clutch operation)
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
Labor such as mowing, raking, shoveling, digging, lifting, hauling, blowing, seeding, weed eating, moving tee blocks, divot repair, housekeeping, line trimming, etc.
Hand-held: Weed eater, edger, clipper, shovels, rakes, picks, hoes, loppers, blowers, flappers, fly-mow, etc.
Walk-behind: Reel mowers, rotary mowers, blower, etc.
- At least 1 year in equivalent position
What we offer:
- $500.00 signing bonus
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Paid PTO
- $18.00 for Entry Level
- $20.00 with experience