Website TAYLOR FARMS OF CALIFORNIA
Responsible for loading and unloading produce from trucks, containers, or rail cars. Trained and qualified to operate a forklift, certification preferred
REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION:
• High School diploma or GED equivalency preferred.
• Minimum 2 years of forklift experience.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Ability to organize materials and Finished product, attention to detail and basic skills
• A forklift driving test will be given
• Must have proven record of punctuality and attendance
• Must be able to work weekends and flexible hours
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
$16.00 – $20.00 per hour
• 10 hour shift
• 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate
• Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
• Forklift Driving*:1 year (Required)