Website Equus Workforce Solutions
Creating Opportunities. Changing Lives.
Equus Workforce Solutions® is the most comprehensive provider of workforce development services in North America, assisting over a million job seekers and thousands of employers annually. We are drivers and collaborators for workforce systems change, including quickly adapting to changes in legislation, job seeker demographics and market and industry changes. We work every day to change lives, advance economies and help communities thrive.
If this is your passion, join us. Start here. Let us take you where you want to go.
Conducts searches for suitable job openings for clients, comparing client qualifications with employer’s requirements
· Develops a wide variety of job opportunities for candidates
· Establishes and maintains active and frequent contact employers
· Develops and maintains detailed knowledge of the local labor market
· Establishes rapport with area businesses; maintains on-going relationships with businesses
· Works with businesses to identify job openings, alternative work activities, and training initiatives
· Assists employers in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring qualified applicants
· Maintains a current listing of local job opportunities
· Keeps project staff apprised of local business needs and job placement opportunities
· Works with case management staff to facilitate job placements
· Enlists cooperation of community and business leaders to help increase awareness of available workforce services in the community
· Maintains follow-up contact with employers to determine satisfaction with services and plan for quality improvement
· Prepares a weekly activity report
· Arranges for employers to speak to candidates about employment and employer expectations
· Sets up job fairs and employer hiring events
· Performs other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college or 2 years work experience in business to business sales, marketing, customer service, staffing or recruiting preferred. Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills. Demonstrated strong customer service skills. Strong presentation skills with public speaking or outside sales experience. Familiarity with the communities being served, with knowledge and understanding of local needs and resources. Demonstrated knowledge of labor market trends. Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred. Ability to work well in teams and independently. Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).