Website TAD PGS
technical services provider
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Video Editor to support a Military training exercise in Fort Hunter Liggett, CA.
- The Video Editor is responsible for editing short, exciting videos during field exercises conducted at Military training facilities.
- The Editor will also assist with post-production of daily 1-hour presentation recordings and media management tasks including tape logging/capturing, data back-up, video compression, duplication, and related duties.
- Occasional graphic design, photography, videography, and field production support may be required.
- Our Video Editors work exclusively with Apple computers, using
- Final Cut Studio as the editing platform, so we are only interested in applicants with demonstrated experience with Final Cut Studio (not Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, or Avid).
- Apple Certification in one or more of the Final Cut Studio applications is preferred.
- Applicants with additional experience with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and related multimedia applications are preferred.
- Familiarity with Final Cut Studio and additional experience with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and related multimedia applications preferred.
- Relevant experience with graphic design, photography, videography, and field production support.
- Must be able to work 10-12 hour days and weekends.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Must be eligible to gain access to a Military Installation
- Position requires U.S. Citizenship
- Must have a Valid Drivers License.
- Must be able to pass a DMV check.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Reside within a 50-mile radius of Fort Hunter Liggett, CA
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
**This is a 4-5 week Temporary assignment. Interviews begin on 5/17/2021, start date 5/23/2021**
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
How to Apply:
Please e-mail your resume to: Barbara.Shannon@adeccona.com
Apply Online: www.tadpgs.com