Website SUHSD Mission Trails ROP
Certificated Management/CTE CoordinatorDate
Mission Trails ROP
Ivonne.Glenn@salinasuhsd.org or (apply through link below)
Number of Openings (At Time of Posting):
1 Length of Work Year: CTE Coordinator, 210 Days p/School Year
Full Time Salary: Range 13 / $103,502 – $130,145 annual salary
Requirements for Applying:
1. Possess or qualify to hold a valid Administrative or Supervisory Credential.
2. A Master’s Degree from an accredited institution with specialization in child development, tests and measurements, curriculum development, educational and psychological diagnosis and remedial techniques or closely related areas, or alternative job-related training which demonstrates research and program evaluation skills, and academic proficiency in a job-related major or specialization.
3. At least five (5) years teaching experience with proven record of success teaching CTE and underrepresented students.
4. Possess a valid California Driver’s License.
5. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate or acceptable.
Letter of Application/Intent Resume Minimum of three current Letters of Recommendation Copy of the Administrative Services credential Online submission of all materials is preferred.
The Salinas Union High School District has an enrollment of 16,500 students in grades 7-12. SUHSD includes four middle schools (grades 7-8), five high schools (grades 9-12), a continuation high school, an alternative school, an adult school, and ROP facilities