Website Silke Communications
Telecommunications equipment supplier
Part-time, approximately 24 hours per week, M-F
To assist the Operations Administrator in the tasks necessary to the daily
management of the office, including but not limited to:
• Opening and closing of office on occasion. (Beginning work at 7:45 am if opening.)
• Receive inbound shipment of goods. This includes the confirming of packing slips with contents of the container, emailing the signed packing slip to the Silke purchase agent and moving the item to its next proper destination. This includes the lifting and carrying of items not to exceed 40 pounds.
• Ship orders and transfers to customers or other Silke locations as needed. This includes the correct filling out of forms, sending acknowledging emails, safe packaging of items and creating UPS labels.
• Creation of work orders for technicians as needed.
• Basic housekeeping, including dusting, vacuuming and bathroom wipe-down.
• Scan and send invoices received in the mail to bookkeepers and saving original.
• Data entry into existing data base. Will be extracted from various spreadsheets and lists, with some need for research of online sources.
• Filing and other administrative tasks.
• Acting as a receptionist for walk-in and phone activity. Phone activity includes answering calls from other company offices.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a self-starter who has the ability to work unsupervised.
• Meet high expectations for providing professional customer service.
• Ability to multi-task
• Emotional intelligence is a must
• Have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
• Have accurate keyboarding skills.
• Be proficient with various software, including Microsoft Office suite.
Base compensation DOE, plus commission, bonuses, and expense reimbursement. Silke Communications’ team members receive excellent benefits including:
Medical (employer paid for employee)
• Company-paid life insurance for employee
• Health Savings Account (HAS)
• ESOP or IRA with company match
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Paid holidays
*Submit Cover Letter & Resume Via Email (Subject: Wireless Equipment and Network–Outside Sales Consultant) To: