Website Signature Irrigation
Now Hiring for Pipeline Installer & Equipment Operator
- Transport pipe & materials on flatbed trailers
- Safely operate backhoe, mini excavator, forklift & loader
- Follow blueprint plans & oral directions.
- Follow all company safety policies & practices
- Report any equipment repairs and/or breakdowns to supervisor
- Operate tampers, jackhammers, drills & saws
- Grease, oil, fuel & do daily maintenance of equipment & trailers
- Handload/unload work truck, lift up to 80 lbs.
- Arrive to job site no later than 7:30 am
- Properly identify all utilities prior to digging
- Hand dig around existing utilities when necessary
- Aide coworkers to ensure job site is clean & organized at the end of each
- Ensure materials & equipment is available & ready for following days’ work
- Must be hard working w/good work ethic & possess good communication
- Equipment handling performance test to be given prior to hire
- Be available to work occasional Saturdays or do emergency repair work
- Report accidents & injuries immediately
- Report any preexisting body injuries prior to hire.
- 3-month probation period.
Position available immediately
If you are interested please submit your resume to: Paula@signatureirrigation.com