Website Segway Tours Monterey, Inc.
· A Segway Tour Guide would train customers on the safe operation of the i2 Segway Personal Transporter, then lead customers on one of three guided tours in the area.
· Enjoying engaging with locals and visitors alike while sharing the history and sights of The Monterey Bay Area. Tours are two to three hours in length including the training time.
· After accompanying me on each of the three tours as a guest, observing the training process, learning the safe operation of the Segway PT and becoming familiar with the tour routes and commentary, the prospective guide would be responsible for leading their first tour for which they would be paid.
· If candidate’s performance is satisfactory and are interested in continuing on, candidates would be able to lead tours on their own.
· Guides have the freedom to only take tours, which fit into their schedules, with no mandatory commitment and no guarantee of a minimal number of hours per week/month.
· Previous guides have been students in the area for a limited time and retirees who enjoy getting out and sharing the local history and sights with customers.