Website SAS Retail Services LLC
To apply click on Website Link
What does a Retail Merchandiser do?
Check out our merchandiser video: https://youtu.be/MdO1mszgFVs
SHIFTS: Monday through Friday (Occasional Saturdays)
What will I be doing?
- Safely and efficiently stock multiple products at major retail chains
- Clean, straighten or assemble shelves and display cases
- Check code dates, rotate products that may be old or slow moving and remove unsaleable items
- Re-tag shelves in the store
- Must be 18 or older
- Reliable transportation and a smart phone are required to perform this job
- Local Travel between stores daily
- Must be able to stand for long periods, stoop, bend, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Good customer service skills to interact with store staff and customers
- Be punctual and able to work all shifts each week.
- Looking for motivated, reliable and dependable individuals who work well independently.