Website Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
Any Seasonal Boardwalk Position, Santa Cruz
Any Seasonal Boardwalk Position
400 BEACH ST
Santa Cruz, CA, 95060
$14.00 – $16.50 / Hour
You might be eligible to earn an extra $300 per paycheck when you work an average of 30 hrs per week in a pay period!
Check out the details and qualifying positions here: Summer Season Bonus!
Be part of the “Best Boardwalk in the USA” and the “Best Seaside Park in the World!” Want to help our guests and employees make memories that will last a lifetime? Then come join our Team!!! The Santa Cruz Seaside Company, owner and operator of the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Boardwalk Bowl, Cocoanut Grove, Sea and Sand Inn and Carousel Beach Inn is looking for Staff members to make our Guests smile!
Provides the highest level of Guest Service. Job openings include: Game and Arcade Operator, Ride Operator, Food Service Operator, Park Host, Ticket Sales Representative or Parking Attendant, and MORE!
Part time/weekends from January-May; Full Time from June-September
JOB TASKS (IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• Greet every Guest and answer Guest’s questions and provide consistent, friendly and helpful Guest Service.
• Interact with Guests in a positive and friendly, yet firm, manner.
• Monitor and respond to inappropriate guest behavior.
• Follow verbal and written directions to perform specific duties.
• Respond appropriately to emergency situations.
• Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to follow safety practices, show attentiveness to work and be safety conscious.
• Ability to follow verbal and written directions.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to greet guest and answer guest questions in a consistent, friendly and helpful manner.
• Ability to handle difficult customer service situations.
• Ability to interact with guests in a friendly, but firm, manner.
• Ability to communicate clearly both verbal and written.
• Ability to communicate clearly to guests to give instructions and directions.
• Ability to be on time and when scheduled.
UNIQUE JOB REQUIREMENTS:
This is a unique opportunity to join the Boardwalk’s great Guest Service Team. Must provide exceptional Guest Service by acknowledging and greeting all Guests and exemplify outstanding service to our Guests by following the key Guest Service Principles. Be There, show up to work as scheduled and remain focused and be prepared, ready to help. Make Their Day, by finding a special way to connect with each Guest. Choose Your Attitude, by arriving to work with a positive and friendly disposition. Have Fun, by being enthusiastic, enjoying working with Guests and your coworkers
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
Must provide outstanding Guest Service.
Varies by position