Service Sales Representative: First Aid and Safety
Safetquip is seeking a service representative for our first aid and safety division to sell and service existing and new accounts.
-The sales representative builds solid positive working relationships with customers and is highly motivated to excel customer expectations and requirements.
-He/She must be able to balance exceptional customer service with meeting and exceeding individual sales growth goals.
-The work performance of this position must be conducted in a professional manner at all times.
· Develop leads/prospects, set appointments with prospects, calls on prospective customers to solicit business,
-Prepare proposals to meet the sales quota.
· Service your customer base along with continued new clients.
· Ensure that product is well stocked and up to date.
· Safely operate a company van in designated territory call on clients, provide products and service to a variety of clients.
· Verify daily preventative maintenance of vehicle and maintain proper operator documentation.
· Load/unload product per company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
· Review invoices daily for complete and accurate information and make corrections as needed.
· Meet sales goals and promotes overall route growth to enhance profitability.
· Possess a strong understanding of services, policies, and pricing methods and can clearly communicate to the customer.
· Monitor customer feedback and handle customer issues in a prompt and professional manner.
· Service first aid kits by replacing used and or outdated products.
· Service any safety equipment that requires periodic maintenance.
· Up sell product that will benefit the customer and ensure Osha compliance.
· Install new first aid kits, eye wash stations, and AEDs.
· Take responsibility for your personal safety and watch out for the safety of others.
· Use safe precautions, while using tools and equipment, and adhere to all safe work practices and policies.
· Perform other duties as required or assigned.
· Must hold a current Driver’s license with a clean DMV print out.
· AA degree or 2 years outside sales experience.
· Commitment to and demonstration of high ethical standard governing professional behavior and interactions.
· Demonstrate time management and organizational skills.
· Proven proficiency in the use of a personal computer.
· Develop knowledge of the industry within a given market.
· New business-to -business (B2B) sales experience.
· Must be goal driven and self-motivated.
· Tidy Grooming habits required.
· Company uniform required.
· Will walk, stand, sit.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 Lbs.
· In addition to servicing and meeting with customers, you may be required to drive for company events and out of town
*IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR POSITION OR SIMPLY DESIRE MORE INFO, PLEASE EMAIL RESUME OR CONTACT: