Rush and Duttle Consulting
– Case File Management
o Notify management of new case files immediately and prepare new client forms including contact information as well as any pertinent case information.
o Forward clients company overview information and/or terms and conditions either by mail or email.
o Manage case files within the bookkeeping system o Collect timesheets from the principal and associate consultants assign the hours charged to each specific numbered case file.
– Business Accounting
o Create and manage account through QuickBooks, prepare invoices to each open case where charges were incurred, manage billing for time inputs and expenses incurred by the consultants.
o Prepare printed invoices, envelopes and postage for client billing statements in a timely manner each month unless electronic invoices are specifically requested by clients.
o Prepare associate’s reimbursement payments for expenses and paid services each month.
– Collect and pay vender invoices for services on a regular and timely basis, at least once per month.
– Coordinate and communicate with the accounting firm who oversees bookkeeping duties to include proper assignment of expenses and payments for tax purposes:
– Prepare and provide a monthly summary report containing a summary of client billing, vendor expenses, consultant expenses and billed Items
– Clerical responsibilities
– The Administrative assistant responsibilities include but not limited to: o Typographical review
o Labeling and filing reports into the catalogue system
o Copying and transmitting reports to clients
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $20.00 – $28.00 per hour
• Monday to Friday
We will accommodate employees on a case by case basis.
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Salinas, CA 93908: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• Bookkeeping: 2 years (Preferred)