Royal Oaks Farms, L.L.C.
The Q.A will work closely with the Crew Foreman, overseeing the harvesting operation and its 15-30-person crew. The Q.A will ensure that the fruit picked meets Driscoll’s quality standards.
Duties and responsibilities
· Assures adherence to Driscoll’s Fruit Quality Standards by following Driscoll’s quality standards
· Assists foreman with Filling out crew time cards (signing in an out)
· Assists foreman with PickTrace device
· Making sure that harvest area remains clean and organized
· Has excellent attendance
· Assist foreman with pack-out orders
· During pandemic, may conduct interviews with symptomatic employees
· As assigned by the Ranch Manager or Crew Harvest Foreman
Qualifications may include:
· Communication effectively (verbal and written) in Spanish.
· Must have a California driver’s license
· Ability to lift heavy products, totes, pallets, crates, igloos, etc.
· Ability to work with varying schedules
· Basic knowledge of mathematics
· Ability to follow directions and complete paperwork as required
· Ability to assure that packouts are correctly put together