Set in California’s picturesque Carmel Valley
Golf Tournament Coordinator
Working alongside the amazing team at The Quail Lodge & Golf Club, we are seeking a Golf Tournament Coordinator, to support our Golf Department.
- Work for a highly prestigious hotel located in sunny Carmel Valley, California.
- Learn and grow within a strong hospitality operation.
- Exceptional medical benefits, Employee discounts on Lodge, Golf, and Dining services.
- Develop and organize group outings, special events and tournaments and manage communication between departments to help ensure coordination of activities.
- Lead the group sales effort at the facility targeting corporate, charity, and traveling golf groups.
- Working with 3rd party retailers, leveraging relationships and creating more demand for tee times.
- Detailing Food & Beverage functions through catering pertaining to member events.
- Assure the efficient and timely submission of all required sales reports as required by club management
- Perform other duties as appropriate.
- Minimum three years golf course, event management experience, preferably in the golf industry, hospitality, destination management, non-profit and/or meeting planner industry.
- PGA Associate preferred
- Solid understanding of the game of golf and a country club environment
- The ability to interact professionally with members and guests and deliver exceptional customer service
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to maintain organization and a positive attitude.
Salary: $19.00 per hour + Commissions
Apply here: Golf Tournament Coordinator (hshgroup.com)