Website Pinnacle Healthcare Medical Group
Urgent care center
Full Job Description
Our Urgent Care Clinic is looking for a full time medical receptionist to perform administrative, clerical, and patients registration duties.
- Gathers all information to file claims, make and prepare patient files, process first reports and maintain patient files.
- Provides great customer service.
- Prepares patient for the back office staff.
- Gathers all pertinent insurance information.
- Enters into a EMR Medical computer records system.
- Answers all phone calls with courtesy and professionalism, and willing to help and direct the call to appropriate department, employee or person.
- Must be able to work under pressure and in stressful situations and must be able to work quickly when business conditions warrant.
- Must respond sympathetically and maturely to patient needs.
- Candidates must be neat and professional in appearance.
- Computer literate (i.e. familiar with a PC and basic software, such as Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, etc.)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required.
- Candidate must be available to work opening, closing shifts and rotating week-ends.
- Full-time, Part-time
- $16.50 – $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Uniform allowance
- Vision insurance
- Urgent Care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Rotating weekends
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- medical office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Required)
- One location
*CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION