Website Pacific Homecare Services
Home health care service
We are a non-medical in-home care agency dedicated to delivering excellent care while providing peace of mind. We make a difference in the lives of our clients.
We are seeking kindhearted and dedicated providers that will deliver Pacific Homecare Services’ premier brand of service. Individuals who have a passion to enhance the quality of life for our clients and their families by assisting them in living secure, cheerful, and independent lives in the comfort of their own home.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Pacific Homecare Services provides non-medical, quality, home care to individuals with developmental disabilities including Autism and Down Syndrome. We empower children, adults, and seniors to live their absolute best life through our core values, respect, honesty, and kindness.
We are looking for special caregivers to help families care for their loved ones, build bonds, and make a difference. If this sounds like you and you relate to our company values, we would like hear from you. Will you be next to join us in making a difference? APPLY TODAY at https://pacifichomecare.com/apply-now!
Provide high-quality, in-home care for children and adults with developmental disabilities during their primary caregiver’s absence. Care Providers are to provide for the client’s physical, recreational, nutritional, developmental, and social needs. Care Providers engage in age and ability appropriate, preferred, activities and support, that enhance the client’s quality of life.
LEARN MORE ABOUT US!
• Provide non-medical, in-home care for clients with developmental disabilities.
• Assist clients with personal care and daily living needs, which may include dressing, bathing, grooming, feeding, diapering/toileting, or hygiene needs.
• Engage clients in age and ability appropriate fun activities.
• Keep clients safe in their homes while parents/guardians are out of the home.
• Meal and snack preparation
• Report any necessary incidents.
• Act quickly and responsibly in the event of an emergency.
• Patience, compassion, attentiveness, trustworthiness, and dependability.
• A respectful, honest, and kind disposition.
• Ability to pass a background check.
• At least 18 years of age.
• Authorized to work in the United States.
• Ability to complete (paid for) CPR/First-Aid, sexual harassment, and on-going training.
• Experience working/volunteering with children, or adults.
• Ability to lift 35 pounds, remain in a stationary position 50% of the time, and bend, or stand as necessary are required skills.
• Reliable transportation
REASONS TO APPLY:
• Work with clients whom you are best fit for, based on your experience.
• Work with clients near your home and community.
• Create a schedule around school, family, other jobs, or activities.
• Be part of a team that truly appreciates you.
• Receive ongoing training and opportunities for personal development.
• Opportunities for advancement.
• Referral Bonus Program.
• Bonuses and appreciation events.
• Free fingerprinting for new hires.
• Paid sick time.
CONTACT: Rosa Amador at
• Position: Caregiver
• Pay: $20
• Schedule: Part-Time
• Location: Salinas,CA