Pacific Coast Post Acute
At Pacific Coast Post-Acute we are committed to excellence in serving our community.
We are looking for Certified Nursing Assistants ( CNA ) who love helping others, having fun and want to grow in their career.
4/2 schedule: 4 days on, 2 days off
- FULL TIME – AM SHIFT
- FULL TIME – PM SHIFT
CNA Job Responsibilities:
- Assist residents with activities of daily living and activities
- Document care provided
- Take vital signs, record, and help with care plan nurses set out.
- Ensure resident needs and desires are met quickly and appropriately
- Interact and support other staff within the facility – We are a family!
Required license or certification:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance – company pays majority of coverage
- Paid Vacation Days, Sick Days, and Holidays
- Robust Employee Recognition Program
- Education Stipends
Please APPLY or Complete Application Onsite: Pacific Coast Post-Acute 720 E. Romie Lane – Salinas