Website MY Chevrolet
• Greeting customers promptly and courteously.
• Answer telephone promptly and courteously. Does not leave customers on hold.
• Properly identifying needed items, using parts catalogs, microfiche, or CD-Rom
• Keep customer addresses, phone numbers, etc up to date in the computer.
• Attempting sales of additional needed or related parts or accessories
• Locating and obtaining merchandise, if it is a stocked item
• Filling customer’s wants for out-of-stock or non-stocked merchandise
• Making certain that the technician or customer receives the proper part on time as promised – call customers for parts pick-up and deliver parts if necessary.
• Properly tracking lost sales
Charge out merchandise by:
• Looking up current prices by part number
• Completing required documents before disbursing parts
• Entering all necessary information in inventory control system records
• Runs credit card authorizations.
Distribute special ordered parts by:
• Recording and entering special orders
• Following through to installation or delivery to customer
Receive warranty parts by:
• Seeing that the defective merchandise is tagged properly with date and correct numbers
• Placing material in warranty parts bins area as required
Maintain shelf stock by:
• Contributes information for stock orders.
• Returning all unsold merchandise to stock
• Checks in parts as received, matches packing list to parts order.
• Puts away received parts in proper bins, locations.
• Noting discrepancies between inventory records and shelf quantities
• Contribute to planning the reduction of slow moving or obsolete parts. 2 Keep counters clean and neat by: • Keeping countertops clean
• Keeping areas behind and under counters clean of parts or debris
• Maintaining displays in counter areas, as required
• Performing housekeeping duties in counter areas as required
Other Employee items:
• Maintains a neat, professional appearance.
• Maintains consistent attendance record.
• Knows all required store opening and closing procedures.
This is not a complete list but some of the general requirements are: standing, walking, speaking, listening, general intelligence, motor coordination skills and coordination of eyes, hands and feet, grasping, some lifting, pulling and/or pushing and numerical intelligence.
Reports to the Parts Manager and/or Assistant Parts Manager
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Benefits through American Fidelity, 401K
Please apply by sending resume via email to: email@example.com
Or click on the link to apply: https://www.mychevrolet.org/