Website MOSA Oral Maxillofacial & Dental Implant Surgery
Oral Surgery Practice
Dental Surgical Assistant – Back Office
MOSA is looking for a dental assistant who is primarily responsible for providing outstanding service to patients. This includes tasks such as:
- Preparing patient treatment rooms
- Dental/Surgical assisting,
- X-rays and
- Performing administrative tasks such as appointment scheduling, charting and filing.
- Preparing patient charts, recording treatment plans, and updating dental records.
- Prepare and send bills and invoices
- Other duties as required
- Sound knowledge of how to use surgical equipment, instruments, and materials.
- A good understanding of surgical techniques, chairside responsibilities, and health and safety protocols.
- Dental Assisting (DA) &
- X-ray certifications are required
- Team player
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Depending on Experience
Monday to Friday
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
• X-Ray Certification (Preferred)
- Salinas, CA & Monterey, CA
*TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE EMAIL RESUME (Subject: Back Office Assistant) TO: