Website Monterey Pain and Spine Institute
$16 – $18 an hour
Full Job Description
Please follow these steps at the bottom of this page to ensure successful submission of your preliminary application
Are You The Motivated and Dynamic Future Team Member We Are Looking For?
Are you a passionate and driven individual that is looking for a new experience?
Do you enjoy helping people live their best lives?
Then this could be your dream role!
We are growing quickly and we are looking for new members to join our team!
We are a busy primary care and specialty pain care practice committed to partnering with our patients along their journey by offering excellence in compassion, support, and education.
You may be our new team member if:
- You are smart and a lightning fast learner
- You have super high emotional intelligence.
- You are extremely accountable for your outcomes.
- You’re passionate and outgoing.
- You thrive on personal development.
- You absolutely need to want to grow!
- You demand excellence of yourself and thrive on feedback.
- You are energized and create energy.
- You are results-focused and drive yourself to do your best.
- You’re highly resilient and adaptable.
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Previous medical office experience.
- Dependable, honest, can exercise good judgment, and maintain patient confidentiality.
- Exceptional computer and phone skills.
- Team player and excellent communication skills.
- Bilingual Spanish speaking is a plus.
Here’s what you’ll get as a trusted member of the Direct Access MD Team:
- Extensive training in our signature systems.
- Support to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Competitive industry salary.
- 401K employer match.
- Health insurance.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid vacations.
- Weekends off.
- Remote interview process.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required.
- Plastic shield at workstations.
- Temperature screenings.
- Social distancing guidelines in place.
- Virtual meetings.
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place.
Please follow these steps to ensure successful submission of your preliminary application
Submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Include the following:
- Which position are you applying for? Medical Scribe
- How many years of Medical scribe experience do you
- Do you speak Spanish?
- What makes you best qualified for this position?