Website Mexican American Opportunity Foundation
Case Specialist is responsible to provide case management services to families enrolled in the subsidized childcare program. Case Specialists will perform their duties in compliance with their funding source contracts and guidelines.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; AA degree or higher preferred.
- Ability to perform complex program requirements.
- Ability to work Monday through Friday, regular schedule hours and on weekends if needed.
- Strong organizational, analytic, and administrative skills.
- Proficient in reading, writing, math, and understanding of work-related material.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required.
- Excellent customer service and problem resolution skills.
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office and internet.
- Experience handling sensitive and confidential matters.
- Experience working with childcare providers and CalWORKs participants receiving subsidized childcare assistance preferred.
- Working knowledge of existing Los Angeles County welfare system preferred.
- Sensitivity and ability to work well with diverse social, ethnic, religious, and cultural groups.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Bilingual English/Spanish required.
- Must possess own vehicle, a valid California Driver’s License and appropriate automobile insurance at all times.
- Must submit to a pre-employment physical examination, drug screening and Tuberculosis (TB) clearance.
- Must provide vaccination records for Pertussis (Tdap), Measles (MMR) and Influenza (optional).
- Will be fingerprinted and must clear through DOJ and FBI.
How To Apply:
To apply directly online, follow the link: https://maof.org/careers/case-specialist-maof-calworks-alternative-payment-program-monterey-county#application
Contact information below if you would like more information regarding this position.
Phone Number: (323) 890-9600
Fax Number: (323) 890-9632