Website Maxim Healthcare Services
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) and Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) for a variety of home healthcare positions in the Monterey and Santa Cruz areas.
The right candidates will be enthusiastic and excited about working one-on-one with patients in a home health setting. They will be able to make clinical judgments in an effective and efficient manner with and without supervision. They will also demonstrate critical thinking and will take pride in performing their duties according to nursing standards while successfully executing patient care plans.
Patients range from infant to geriatric and have a variety of acuity levels, which makes this an excellent opportunity to grow medical skills and develop strong personal relationships with patients. Shifts can be full-time, part-time, morning, evening, or overnight depending on patient need, thus allowing for personalized and flexible scheduling.
- Current California LVN or RN License
- Current Health Certificate (per facility)
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray
- Current BLS card
- One year prior experience preferred
- Gtube, Trach, and/or Vent knowledge preferred
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Flexible scheduling, including part-time, full-time, a.m., p.m., and noc shifts
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) savings plan
If interested, please reach out to Laura at 831-641-9565 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to connecting!