Website Mastronardi Produce
Assist Sales Team with order entry, sales reports, sales calls, allocation of product and general office duties.
Establish themselves as the Systems expert as it applies to Sales and related activities.
To perform the job successfully, the incumbent’s behavior must be consistent with the PRIDE values expected of
all Mastronardi Produce employees: be Passionate; have Respect; be Innovative; be Driven and strive for
• Promote a “Customer 1st” attitude at all levels of the company in all activities.
• Assist sales staff personnel with entering customer and purchase orders.
• Ensure all documentation is completed for every transaction, and tracking the external system update
(Itrade, FoodLink, EDI, etc.).
• Follow pricing guidelines set by Sales Director to ensure sales are profitable at all time.
• Facilitate training on customer requirements with Buying, Procurement, and Operations teams.
• Input orders correctly, meeting deadlines and communicate to Operations/Commodity Managers.
• Assists sales staff personnel with logistic duties ensuring customer service.
• Be prepared to make themselves available during two busiest seasons [Oct thru Dec & April thru May].
• Quickly develops into the key subject matter expert(SME) with respect to our internal systems(NAV),
within their Pod and the sales team at large.
• Select samples and mail packages.
• Faxing and distribution of information for Sales Team.
• Files all sales orders (pink copy) and faxed orders.
• Fill in for Sales Account Managers when required.
• Answers Sales phone line in a timely and professional manner.
• Maintains all company information confidential.
• Will follow all company rules and regulations at all times.
• College Diploma in Business, Marketing, Communication or comparable related experience.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• Bilingualism in either French or Spanish considered an asset.
• Attention to detail is a must.
• Excellent internal and external communication skills are mandatory.
• Experience with Microsoft office products, Famous and ERP systems an asset.
• Must possess valid Passport /Driver’s License.
• Ability and willingness to travel when necessary.