Website Louis PTAK Construction, Inc.
Specializing in the highest level of craftsmanship and efficienc
Have experience in the Construction Industry? Want to work with a well-respected organization where you can
thrive? Want to be part of a collaborative team?
Louis Ptak Construction has a perfect opportunity for you.
Louis Ptak Construction has been building exceptional projects throughout Northern California since 1998 working as
General Contractors and Carpentry Subcontractors. Our portfolio includes some of the largest and most well-known private
residential estates, as well as an award-winning commercial building in the heart of Silicon Valley.
Compensation and Benefits
Attractive compensation package including 401K, health/dental/vision, holiday/sick pay
Foreman Job Summary
• Directly supervises employees while continuing to perform “bags on” carpentry work.
• Directly responsible for managing project specific health and safety plan
• Coordinates and manages daily on-site safety meetings
• Constant contact with the Project Manager (PM) to ensure schedule, cost and production is on track/budget
• Confers with and directs supervisory personnel engaged in planning and executing work procedures,
• Confers with supervisory, engineering personnel, inspectors and suppliers of tools and materials to resolve
construction problems and improve construction methods
• Inspects work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and the adherence to
• Prepares or reviews reports on progress, materials used and costs, and adjusts work schedules as indicated by
• Attends coordination and production meetings with the PM to develop activities and amend possible
problems related to structures
• Performs other duties as assigned
Competencies and Experience
• 5 – 7 years Superintendent / Foreman experience in the construction industry
• Full understanding of high-end carpentry install techniques and standards.
• Ability to lead by example with terrific install skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills. Good communication and ability to provide
written detail such as RFI to project manager as required
• Computer skills required: Email, Dropbox.
• Computer skills preferred: Digital Plan Review (i.e.. Plangrid), MS Project,
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to exercise sound independent judgment.
• Knowledge of construction methods and OSHA construction regulations
If this opportunity excites you, send your résumé to email@example.com