Website Latitude 36 Foods
Food processing company
Salary Range: $86,700.00 – $98,700.00 per year
We are seeking a Business System Analyst to assist in the analysis and development of our new ERP system, Business Central MS D365. This position will be responsible for developing training material, examining our ERP System, & collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends. The Business System Analyst will also establish new SOPs and prepare workflows to enhance business processes.
- 2-3 years of application/systems analysis experience preferred
- Hands-on experience with automated tools to perform analysis and reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with intermediate expertise in Excel
- Prior Business System Analyst experience
- Technical writing experience preferred
- Experience writing Standard Operating Procedures
- Experience preparing process workflows
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision and guidance
- ERP Experience is a plus
- Produce training materials from BC Scripts
- Prepare process workflows in LucidCharts
- Coordinate training meetings for specific users and facilitate training sessions
- Update necessary documentation
- Identify training gaps
- Coordinate UAT sessions for our BC development
- Write specific business scripts for testing and documentation
- Analyze data and develop solutions
- Ensure efficiency of reporting and data tools for supported business area use
- Route ticket support request to appropriate teams during go live
- Answer BC training related questions to users
- Assist to enhance overall performance of ERP System
- Work cross functionally with Planning, Operations, Sales & Customer Service, Shipping and Finance departments to ensure alignment of objectives and goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Travel may be required
- While performing the duties of this Job, the team member is regularly required to talk and hear.
- The team member is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and use their hands and fingers to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- The team member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.