Website K & D Landscaping
To apply click on Website Link
K&D Landscaping Inc. is a family-owned and operated business that has been servicing the tri-county area for over 35 years. K&D employs over 100 people in the local area and continues to grow. A K&D project is easily recognized throughout the community for its high quality and attention to detail. Building on previous generations, K&D continues the tradition of giving back to their community by performing multiple beautification projects every year. Due in part to this generosity, the company was awarded “Business of the Year” for 2020 by the Pajaro Valley Chamber of Commerce. K&D’s goal is to continue to raise the bar in the landscape industry!
As Controller you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the financial health of K&D Landscaping including cash flow, AR/AP, general ledger, income statement and balance sheet upkeep along with quarterly and annual tax obligations.
- Develop policies, procedures, and internal controls to ensure the integrity of the financial data.
- Controller will be responsible for ensuring the development of a scalable infrastructure to support a dynamic, growing company.
- Prepare departmental and consolidated financial analysis and reports for presentation to both a Leadership Team and the Ownership Team.
- Monitor and confirm financial condition by conducting audits and provide information to external auditors as needed or directed by CEO.
- Leads the month end, quarterly and year end closing process and activities.
- Manages all aspects of the general ledger.
- Direct and Implement programs and initiatives of Finance, Accounting and Operational Data to support the organization in achieving its annual goals and targets as well as its long-term strategic plan.
- Responsible for the preparation of financial, sales and operational report as well as metrics for each.
- Take initiative and provide leadership in annual goal setting, budgeting, and strategic planning for the company.
- Ensure that all financial information is complete, accurate and timely.
- Provide expertise to direct reports in financial accounting, tax reporting, finance reporting and legal requirements to be able to oversee and mentor the department including both the annual financial audit, tax returns.
- Work closely with a cross-department team to implement and maximize usage of an ERP system to ensure that the company has best in class information and reporting capabilities.
- Individual must possess a minimum of 5 years of financial management or an equivalence of 5 years accounting experience.
- Individual must be proficient in QuickBooks, Excel, and Word.
- Must have the ability to communicate accurately and clearly for both oral and written financial statement presentations.
- Fast-paced environment with a focus on timely, accurate results.
- In person position.