Come Join Our Team! Now Hiring for Store Manager
- The store manager is a key partner in growing the Johnny Was brand.
- We consider this a creative collaborative position that will allow the manager to be a part of a progressive team.
- Ability to meet and exceed the store sales plan
- Lead the sales team by example through sales efforts and customer service on the sales floor to increase profitability
- Recruit, train and motivate sales team
- Implement and maintain all company standards and practices
- Complete operational tasks in a timely manner
- Set store standard to develop and monitor clientele communication and growth.
- 3 years retail management experience, preferably in women’s contemporary fashion
- Outgoing, positive and energetic personality
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Computer skills to include operation of iPad based point of sales system and email
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to train, teach and motivate sales team in all store operations, sales and customer service according to company standards
Competitive market compensation package includes base salary, commission, and incentives. Additional benefits include clothing allowance, uniform and parking space. Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation and Sick are also included.
Job Type: Full-time
High school or equivalent
Management: 3 years
Retail Sales: 3 years
If you are interested in this great opportunity please submit your resume to: email@example.com