Website Spread Your Wings

Independent Living Services

Positions in King City & Salinas

Starts at $20.00 – $22.00/hr.


We strive for excellence by teaching the individuals we serve the skills necessary to lead independent lives while integrating them with their community. This not only empowers them to easily access essential resources, but it also builds their self-confidence to be active members of their community, resulting in the potential of opening up many new opportunities.


Attitude is everything

  • Adaptability and kindness are vital for success.
  • Holding yourself accountable is not optional
  • With teamwork comes strength
  • Always strive for excellence

The Job:
You will support and teach functional life skills to adults with disabilities that align with their support plan to help them grow in their independence and live happy, healthy lives in the environment of their choice. Advocacy, basic cooking, maintaining a home, managing medical appointments, healthy living, accessing community resources, community inclusion, and accessing transportation are some things you may be working on with your clients.

This position manages their caseload while supporting and teaching functional life skills to clients assigned to them. You will meet with two clients daily in their homes or out in the community to work on their goals. This position requires you to transport your individual into the community for appointments or to run errands occasionally. You will also be responsible for writing quarterly progress reports for those on your caseload, as well as coordinating client meetings.

Ideal Life Coach:

  • Personable and adaptable to various personalities and lifestyles.
  • Engaging, motivating, and able to think “outside the box” to solve problems.
  • Dependable, able to work with minimal supervision, and holds themselves accountable.
  • Takes initiative, is driven to succeed, and advocates for others.
  • Picks up new tasks quickly and asks questions when unsure.
  • Proficient with MS Word and Excel and an excellent communicator.

We will train those with minimal or no experience in this field if your personality seems to fit our team and the individuals we serve.

  • Must be able to pass a background check

Preferred Education / Experience:

  • High School Diploma or GED.
  • ILS, SLS, caregiving, CNA, history of working with children or adults with IDD or other disabilities.

Reliable transportation, a valid CDL, and car insurance are necessary as you will spend 95% of your day in the field working with clients. The other 5% will be administrative, which will involve writing reports, documentation, emails, etc.


  • Mileage reimbursement
  • Phone Stipend
  • Paid vacation (full-time)
  • Company pays 50% of a medical plan
  • Company pays 100% of a $25000.00 life insurance
  • Other benefits include: dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, travel insurance, and more….. eligible for benefit coverage in 30 days or less for full-time employees

Join a fast-growing company servicing a large portion of Northern and Central California and expanding to other areas with many growth opportunities. We offer several various services in this field to those in the community. Spread Your Wings LLC. Provides the following services:

  • Independent Living 1-to-1 Services
  • Independent Living 1 to 3 Group Sessions
  • Supported Living Services (SLS)
  • Behavioral Health Services
  • Mental Health Services
  • Day Program

Apply to this posting or call our Job Hotline at 888-799-0089* and leave your name and contact information and a recruiter will be in touch with you

Come join a growing company offering a solid job opportunity.

.Spread Your Wings is an EOE Employer

Upload your CV/resume or any other relevant file. Max. file size: 128 MB.

You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.