Website Holiday Inn Express
Now Hiring for A Front Desk Agent.
We are looking for a front desk agent who can work Friday, Saturday, Sunday from (3:00 PM to 11:00 PM) & two days, of your choice, night audit (11:00 PM to 7:00 AM). Full time position.
Part Time Evening swing shift weekends (Fri., Sat., Sun.)
Hotel and/or Customer Service experience is preferred but not required.
- Greet guests and complete the registration process to include, but not limited to, entering and retrieving information from the computer, verification of guest information including rate, making keys, room assignments, recognition of guest status and other information pertaining to room location.
- Knowledge the local area and other general product knowledge and answer guest questions and inquiries
- Assist guests with check-out including, but not limited to, handling money, processing card payments
- Respond to guest inquiries, requests and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Providing help to other departments including breakfast set up for one hour.
- Light maintenance issues such as opening locked doors, troubleshooting Wi-Fi/TV issues etc.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Customer Service Experience
- Problem Solving
- Computer Skills – (Excel, Word, IE, Chrome)
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to Multitask
- Ability to work individually as well in a team
- 8 hour shift
- Weekends REQUIRED
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can stop by in person to: Holiday Inn Express Cannery Row 443 Wave St. Monterey, CA 93940 ( Monday-Thursday 7am-5pm)