Website GreenGate Fresh LLLP
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Individuals in this position are responsible to safely and efficiently perform a variety of manufacturing tasks involved in the production of products. Tasks and duties include loading product, monitoring and manipulating materials at various stages of processing; filling various sized containers; and preparing product for shipment.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Load and unload items from machines, conveyors.
· Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using hoists.
· Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected; notify supervisors or operators of any malfunctions or safety concerns.
· Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
· Immediately notify supervisor of any process deviations from specification or any contamination of product.
· Maintain a safe, organized and clean work area at all times.
· Willing and able to work overtime as required.
· Ensure compliance with all Company policies, and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
· No formal education required.
· High school diploma or General Education Degree preferred.
· Previous experience in food manufacturing preferred
· Spanish bilingual preferred
ESSENTIAL ABILITIES PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• Ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving the whole body as outlined in the attached Physical Demands section of this position description.
• Prolonged standing
• Lift between 20 – 30 lbs on a frequent basis
• Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• Frequent bending and stooping
• Ability to work in cold environment (37 degrees)
• Adaptable to a fast paced, shifting work environment; willing to remain flexible to accommodate changing business conditions, work requirements and scheduling needs.
GreenGate Fresh does not tolerate discrimination of any type, and offers equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, natural origin, age, disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other considerations made unlawful by Federal, State or local laws. We believe in providing eligible and qualified employees with opportunities to advance. GreenGate Fresh is an at-will employer.