Website Slingshot Connections
Position: Fulfillment Specialist
Location: Monterey, CA
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
Under the general leadership of the Operations Department, the Print Center and Fulfillment Team will
facilitate the orienting of client materials, provide inventory control support, and manage the shipping
of all information and equipment.
Major Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
• Ensures that all fulfillment orders received are reviewed and shipped according to customer
• Acts as the liaison between departments regarding clarification of incomplete requests.
• Maintains inventory of shipping materials, customer materials, phone equipment, and supplies.
• Proactively track all parcel and freight shipment to assure on time delivery and eliminate any
• Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
• Determines method of shipment, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, and rates.
• Ensures that all outgoing shipments are accurate and complete
• Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in inventory management and shipping & receiving.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills with high attention to detail.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and shift priorities as needed.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, and database management.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical, high attention to detail, excellent troubleshooting skills, and creative problem
• Good follow-up skills – follows up aggressively on project details and has the ability to
understand and develop the “big picture”.
• Ability to be self-motivated and self-directed and think and act independently while also being
Essential Job Functions:
• Must be able to lift up to 45 pounds.
• Requires frequent standing, kneeling, squatting, and bending
COVID-19 Vaccination for United States Candidates Only:
• This is a federal contractor. Federal law requires that we ensure that all of our US based employees and
contractors are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a reasonable medical or religious accommodation is
requested, certified, and approved by company.