Website FUJIFILM Ultra Pure Solutions
click on link to apply
FUJIFILM Ultra-Pure Solutions, a global leader in chemical solutions for the semiconductor manufacturing industry, has an exciting opportunity at our Castroville, CA facility for a Production Operator!
As a Production Operator, you will perform hands-on batch processing and liquid production of solvents. Loading and offloading of bulk chemical solvents and blends into tanker trucks, holding vessels, railcars and drums. Monitor tank truck and railcar loading and unloading.
Our Production Operators have a dependable schedule with the ability to work day shifts, Monday through Friday. They also enjoy an excellent benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability insurance, retirement plan with company match, vacation, PTO, paid holidays and bonus program, and much more.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be recognized for your hard-work and dedication, and join a world-class, growing organization please review the job responsibilities listed below and apply. Position openings at FUJIFILM fill fast. Don’t miss this opportunity!
If you have a High School diploma or GED, forklift experience, good computer and math skills, mechanically inclined, enjoy hands-on work, a multi-tasker and ability to work in a team environment then we would love to speak with you! Two years of chemical handling or related experience to include high purity chemical, pharmaceutical or military experience is preferred, but not required.
- Batch processing and liquid production of solvents.
- Loading and offloading of bulk chemical solvents and blends into tanker trucks, holding vessels, railcars and drums.
- Monitoring of tank truck and railcar loading and unloading.
- Handling and maintenance of equipment such as pneumatic sanitary pumps, hoses, and filter housings.
- Forklift and pallet jack operation.
- Prepare production processes by studying work orders, setting systems and controls. Produce solvents and solvent blends by initiating, monitoring, and controlling raw material processing.
- Maintaining quality standards by collecting samples, completing quality assurance tests, and adjusting process controls.
- Maintain processing system by investigating warnings and malfunctions, obtaining or performing required maintenance service on production equipment.
- Cleaning-up after processing.
- Improve processing systems by identifying problems, evaluating and recommending new techniques.
- Maintain processing environment by following safety, health, and environmental standards and procedures.
- Complying with legal state and federal regulations.
- Make the necessary decisions to ensure production targets are met to effectively keep operations on track.
- Following all procedures, work instructions, batch / work orders, special instructions, and finished goods analysis sheets.
- Update your job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Must be willing and able to work overtime.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work with other people in a fast paced team environment.
- Mechanical background is a plus.
- High School graduate
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English.
- Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning
- Basic math skills
- Forklift experience
- This is a safety-sensitive position that requires candidates to successfully pass a post-offer drug screening prior to employment.
- One of the essential job functions is the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
MENTAL & EMOTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
Resilience – Adapting well in the face of workplace stressors, the ability to work effectively and efficiently in high stress and conflict situations, the ability to remain poised under all circumstances, the ability to maintain regular attendance and be punctual.
Communication – The ability to successfully and professionally express and exchange ideas and meanings with all levels of employees in the organization, the ability to interact appropriately with a variety of individuals including customers/clients, the ability to work as an integral part of a team, ability to interact effectively with people in a positive manner that engenders confidence and trust.
Reasoning and decision-making – The ability to understand, remember and follow verbal and written instructions, the ability to reason logically and make sound decisions.
Comprehension – The ability to complete tasks without direct supervision, the ability to simultaneously address multiple complete problems.
Organizational skills – Ability to multitask without loss of efficiency or accuracy, the ability to work and sustain attention with distractions and interruptions, the ability to perform in situations requiring speed, deadlines or productivity quotas.
Legal Disclaimer: FUJIFILM Electronic Materials is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. view full text