Website Franmara Inc.
$16.50 – $17.00 an hour
Number of hires for this role
Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Job Description for Customer Care Specialist(CCS)
1. Receive incoming customer calls and offering the best service possible. This includes: merchandise pricing, shipping estimates, and stock inquiries … etc.
2. Entering and printing your daily incoming orders from customers into Sage system, including the orders distributed by your supervisor to you.
3. Must be fully trained and available when needed to operate the receptionist phone system.
4. All email orders will be printed and distributed by the CCS Supervisor or an appointed CCS.
5. All orders must be inputted into the system within 1-2 days of receipt of order and the order confirmation must be sent at the same time.
6. To organize any customer related information at your desk in a way that you are accountable for them and they are easily retrievable for customer service use. Keep up-to-date notes on your orders for your colleagues.
7. All communication with customers (written, email, faxes, and phone) must be courteous, positive and professional at all times.
8. Customer calls must not be on hold more than 3 minutes. If research is needed, offer to call the customer back.
9. All customer phone messages must be returned the same day.
10. Direct financial issues to the Accounting Department and explain any mitigating circumstances to help in understanding the customer.
11. There must be enough CCS’s on the floor to accommodate the call volume.
12. The receptionist must be made aware of your lunch and breaks or any other extended time away from your desk.
13. Respond promptly to your customers emails. Same day response is preferred, even to advice that you are working on their issue and will get back to them.
14. Pulling dies, pads or screens for personalized orders.
15. Issue and do follow-up on Return Authorization, credits and call tags information for customers.
16. Assist customers with locating their tracking number for their shipments.
17. Have a good working knowledge of Franmara’s product line. Must attend product training times.
18. Helping your customer with any artwork needs including paper proofs, and pre-production samples.
19. To ensure rush and expedited orders are entered and processed to achieve the must or in-hand date required.
20. If you need to hold merchandise for a customer, the Order Acknowledgment form will be stamped for “Merchandise Hold” and sent to the warehouse clerk department.
21. CCS will call customers for will call orders, unless otherwise specified.
22. There must be a professional attitude held at all times in dealing with interdepartmental communication.
23. Assisting customers in opening new accounts.
24. After orders are entered and printed by CCS, you will proof your own order. Then the order will go through a final proofing from the CCS Supervisor or assigned assistant and sent to picking or production.
25. If you have reached an impasse with your customer, please refer them to the CCS supervisor or next available CCS if not available.
26. Attend the safety meetings.
27. CCS are directly responsible to the CCS supervisor, including the receptionist especially in respect to your availability.
28. This position requires 2-3 years of customer service experience.
29. A high school diploma is minimum requirement.
30. This position requires travel to a trade shows a few times a year. The CCS would help set up the show booths or tables with our product and during the show act as Franmara’s representative.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.50 – $17.00 per hour
8 hour shift
How many words per minute can you type?
Are you willing to travel to trade shows?
Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used:
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place