Website Far West Fungi
Position Duties/Responsibilities (include but are not limited to the following):
• Create and design marketing materials and campaigns for a market leading brand.
• Work closely with Marketing Director, Creative Director, Marketing team, to set strategies and priorities for design and execution of a wide variety of marketing materials.
• Create all property-specific template items: flyers, postcards and property specific materials.
• Create visual content for agent-requested paid digital advertising/social media campaigns.
• Support the Creative Director on projects as needed; such as, website design, magazine design and annual reports.
• Become familiar with all technology and marketing tools
• Focus on quality above all else and provide exceptional customer experiences at every opportunity
• BA/BS in Graphic Design preferred
• Strong attention to detail
• Familiarity with strict brand guidelines and adhering to them
• Proficiency with PDF standards and offset printing requirements
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite with a focus on InDesign
• Familiarity with HTML and CSS is preferred
• Familiarity in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Able to handle a dynamic environment and works well under pressure
• Ability to problem solve
• Works well in a team environment
- Pay Depends on Experience
If you have any questions or interested in applying please email or forward resume to: