Website Esperanza Therapy Services
Come Join Our Team!
Right now, Esperanza Therapy Services has an IMMEDIATE need and great opportunities for part-time Behavior Technicians! Esperanza Therapy Services provides ABA/behavior therapy services to children and families impacted with autism and other developmental disabilities. We are currently seeking individuals that have a desire to make a difference in the life of a child and their family, and who are available to work with clients in Salinas, Monterey, Watsonville, Soledad and the surrounding region.
As a Behavior Technician you will work with children and adolescents, (and their families) with developmental disabilities (i.e. autism, Down syndrome) and teach them life skills, while modifying their behavior. Duties include but are not limited to:
· Working 1:1 with clients in their home and in the community
· Implementing a behavior therapy program developed by your Program Supervisor
· Data collection & progress tracking
· Modeling core social and play skills
· Will report directly to a Program Supervisor who will provide ongoing training & support
**1 week of specialized behavior training will be a part of the onboarding process (paid)
***Bilingual Spanish is REQUIRED
· Area: Salinas, Monterey, Watsonville, Soledad and the surrounding region. Must be willing to work with clients within 50 miles. Mileage reimbursement is offered.
· Education: High school Diploma or equivalent, BA/BS degree or higher strongly desired
· Years of experience: 6 months’ recent work experience (preferably with children, and/or children with disabilities)
· Schedule: Part-time hours – AFTERNOON AVAILABILITY IS REQUIRED; multiple clients may be available for those with open availability, (10-25 hours per client) set schedule TBD ***Majority of available schedules are typically Monday- Friday AFTERNOONS***
· Pay: $15-$18, depending on experience
· Background requirements: Complete and clear FBI and DOJ background check
· Other requirements: Reliable transportation, Valid CA Driver’s License and Proof of valid Automobile Insurance, Recent TB screening clearance (3 years)
· Paid Training
· Flexible Schedules
· 3 days earned sick time
· RBT Training Program
· Competitive Salary based on experience
If you are interested in this great opportunity please submit your resume or cover letter to: HR@esperanzats.com
*Applicants who are considering a new career or have worked in these fields below are encouraged to apply: Childcare, Babysitter, Nanny, Counselor, After-School Counselor, Behavioral and Social Sciences, Behavioral Therapist, ABA Therapist, Applied Behavior Analysis, ABA Therapist, Assistant, Behavior Therapist, Behavior Technician, Behavioral Health, Behavior Interventionist, Behavior Modification, Caregiver for Kids, Children, Youth and Teens, Camp Counselor, Child Development, Coach, Developmental Interventionist, Disability Technician, Education/Educator, Healthcare, Hospice, Marriage Family Therapist, Preschool Teacher, Social Work, Student, Disabilities, Developmental Disabilities, Medical Assistant, Medical Staffing, Mental Health Specialist, MFT, Pediatrics, Psychology, RBT, Social Services, Social Learning, Social Work, Sociology, Special Education, Teacher’s Assistant, Teacher’s Aide, Therapy, Therapist, Tutor, Youth Program Coordinator.